fundahope makes sure that all donations are paid to the campaign's beneficiary. We only approve fundraising for legal and ethical campaigns!
The Grace S.E is a Lebanese NGO, established formally in June 2018 (actively in 2005), located in Antelias area, to be part of the great sound in the wilderness of the Special Needs kids’ dilemma therapies.
The Grace S.E was a “Promise” dream coming true to the ZOUKI family when in 2004, they believed that the hard journey of their small special need baby girl Thea Maria starts! With unknown etiology, absence of medical diagnosis, tagged with a congenital cerebral atrophy and retarded psychomotor and physical abilities.
She is 17 years old now and improving slowly due to the day by day follow up therapies and close emotional support.
OUR OBJECTIVES AND VISION:
The Grace, as a Social Entrepreneurship, emphasis on two main pillars:
First and conventionally on benevolent, generous community members and fundraisers. Second, as a “not for profit” art production entity, by calling for support to increase social awareness on “socially taboo” concerns, through the production of TV series and movies with great emphasis on problem solving.
The Grace S.E is commissioned to increase the Corporate Social Responsibility through its art activities by promoting the respect of laws and citizenship. The returns will be invested in:
- Improving the social, health and cultural wellbeing and prosperity of children with special needs.
- Partnering/Twinning with other institutions in reducing the moral and financial burden of parents in supporting the special needs of their children.
- Developing and initiating cultural and educational schools and nurseries specialized in children with special needs.
- Offering educational aids, donations and equipment to individuals and institutions
- Providing the necessary efforts and reasons for collaborative work and cooperation including the setting up of awareness centers in different areas and specializations.
- Collaborating and coordinating with local and international entities concerned with humanitarian activities and/or delivering social, professional, health, developmental and economic services.