fundahope makes sure that all donations are paid to the campaign's beneficiary. We only approve fundraising for legal and ethical campaigns!
The Providence Hospital welcomes poor and homeless people to take care of them and ensure their basic needs (shelter, food, medications, hospitalization). It does so gratuitously, without any discrimination.
The current needs include:
- Fuel for the generator and a solar system
- Medications and hospitalization fees
- Daily operations
- Basic needs of the elderly people
- Diapers for the bedridden elderly
- Professional medical team members for the elderly
Together, we make a difference in someone's life!
For more information,
- either visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/missiondevieliban/
- or contact us on: +961 81 039 386 or +961 79 307 593